Saturday, June 30, 2012


SPECIAL EDITION!
I ran into my old friend Lord Frank (Burning Strong/LVG) today! As usual, the good Lord busted out with a bowl of the Chronic and we started reminiscing about Miami Local music. We started talking about his completely unknown minimal underground hip-hop album...
I really dig this joint. As far as I'm concerned, this was one of (if not THE) first "bilingual/spanglish" hip hop records. True,you won't catch half of the metaphors/punchlines unless you a) are from Miami or b) are a Cuban, but I assure you it's fucking genius!

Here, check out my favorte cut... light one and enjoy-joy...


Since Tales of Perversion Zine Volume 4 just came of the presses today, I didn't get the chance to write this thing up. But I will most definitely work a Lord Frank interview into Tales of Perversion Volume 5...



No comments:

Post a Comment